Sunday, June 19, 2011

A sticky night in Mississippi

Last night I set camp around 11:30pm on a warm and humid night in Mississippi while yearning for the uncertainty that lies ahead. Though many feel the risks too great, I know the only true loss would arise from my failure to embark into the unknown. Whether the adversity be banditos, sickness, poverty, or the serpent (which I have an overwhelming, if irrational, fear) I will persevere where others fear to tread and in doing so prove that freedom dwarfs safety in it's remuneration of the soul.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice first entry for you adventure. It feel like the calm before the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. sticky seaweed location

    ReplyDelete